12 Pieces to the Puzzle of How to Create Your Best Life
The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. ~Oprah
As part of our one year celebration this week, it has been my pleasure to host our first ever Blog Carnival, inviting Bloggers to submit articles offering their thoughts on our theme, Create Your Best Life. We had over 100 submissions, so it was quite a challenge selecting the best dozen of the group to share with you … but each has a special bit of insight to offer.
Much like a puzzle, there are many pieces that must fit together to create a life. The really exciting thing is that every one of us has the ability to create the life we choose. Not who or what someone else thinks we should be, but what really resonates inside us and ignites the passion for creating a life we were born to live.
Imagine that your life was ideal in every sense … what would it look like and how would it be different from today? And then think about what you would have to do starting today to create your best life sometime in the future.
Maybe there is nothing major or outwardly “wrong” with your life, but you know you want something more.
- What would you like to be different in your life?
- What’s stopping you from making these changes?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Does your current path take you there?
- Do you feel “stuck” in your life, without clarity on how to change things for the better?
- Do you want to “choose” what you want to do, rather than do what others want you to do?
There is no one-size-fits-all best life, but the possibilities are endless, which is why you have to do the work and put the thought into determining what that means for you.
One of the great things about blog carnivals is the opportunity they provide to discover new (to you) blogs and bloggers. Just a tip, even if the article title doesn’t seem to resonate with you, why not try at least visiting blogs to see if what other topics and categories are featured. Carnival listings are like a book shelf at a book store or in someone’s home … browse and linger, stay awhile!
- Mara at Tripbaseblog reminds us that it’s not things but experiences that make us happy in her article: 101 Ways to be Happy
- Charles at All About Living with Life – 10 Effective Ways to Live a Peaceful, Simple, Happy and Healthy Life
- Rick Schiano at Tasting Victory reminds us to Celebrate Your Victories
- Mary Louise at Fit and Feisty – Share Strength on the importance of focusing on your strengths rather than your weaknesses.
- Marc Korn at Success One Day at a Time – Have you Decided upon your definite major purpose?
- Nick Thacker at Nick Thacker.com – How to Hack Your Motivation: Why You are not Motivated
- Kate at The Phoenixplains on Rediscovering Self, Life, Happiness and the gifts we are given every day
- Andy Nathan at Social Networking Schmoozer – Want to Change
- True Stillwater at Letters, Messages, and prayers asks What are You Grateful For?
- Jackie Ruka at the Get Happy Zone – The One Method to Detoxify Your Life
- Christyn at Striving for Simple – Letting Go of the Guilt When You Have an Unproductive Day
- Lori at Create your Calm – Your Power is in Your Coice
If you enjoyed this post or would like to contribute to the conversation, please take a moment to leave a comment … or if you’re a regular visit to IGG and would be interested in leaving a kind word or two, please pop over to my new Testimonial page … either way, love to hear from you!
I hope you will consider joining our Subscriber Community! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up, and then each new article will be conveniently delivered to your email inbox … and of course you’ll also receive your Free Welcome Gift.
To conveniently subscribe – press here.