Motivational Quotes to Kick-Start Your Week
One of the most courageous things you can do is to know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go. ~Sheila Murray Bethel
Regardless where you find yourself on your personal growth scale today, it’s always nice to kick-start a new week with a little extra encouragement, so I thought I’d take the opportunity to share with you a few of my favorite motivational quotes.
There really is something quite profound about the effect quotations can have on us. It’s amazing what a mere string of words can do to touch our hearts and give us just that bit of extra courage.
Enjoy each and every day!
- This life is yours. Take the power to choose what your want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy. ~Susan Polis Schutz
- When you are interested, you do what’s convenient. When you are committed, you do whatever it takes. ~John Assaraf
- Throughout the years of your life you will face many challenges, remember that you can climb the highest mountain, drive through the roughest storm, soar across the bluest sky, or even sail across the roughest waters. It is only destined by your attitude where you will end up in life. The most important thing is don’t let yourself get lost in the crowd. ~Angela Duvall
- There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ‘em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ‘em. ~Kevin Welch
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. ~Michael Jordan
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. ~E.O. Wilson
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~Nelson Mandela
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~A.A. Milne
- I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it. ~Jonathan Winters
- Each one of you has something no one else has, or has ever had: your fingerprints, your brain, your heart. Be an individual. Be unique. Stand out. Make noise. Make someone notice. That’s the power of individuals. ~Jon Bon Jovi
- The two most important things I have learned are that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision. ~Robyn Davidson
- Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. ~Mary Anne Racmacher
- When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them. ~Karen E. Quinones Miller
- When you believe in yourself, there is no need to try to convince others because you will not need the approval of others. When you accept yourself, the whole world will accept you. ~Author Unknown
- I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see. ~Douglas Pagels
- The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure. ~Stephen Richards
- Imagine it is 365 days from today; what must have happened for you to feel wildly successful financially, professionally, personally, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually? What are you doing today to make that happen? ~Author Unknown
If you have a favorite motivational quote I hope you’ll consider sharing it with us in a comment below.
I hope you’ll consider contributing to the conversation by leaving a comment and sharing this post with your friends! In fact I’d love to connect with YOU! To follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc., just click here.
I also hope you will consider joining the IGG Community! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up, and then each new article will be conveniently delivered to your email inbox … and of course you’ll also receive your free copy of my NEW Welcome Gift for Subscribers – Believe in Yourself!
To learn more – press here.